WiFi Calling now launches instantly on Android devices too


Just now I used a Japanese node, and was also able to use UK WiFi calling.
Tested with: Xiaomi 15 Chinese version

3 Likes

I have no idea why it won’t start up. Let’s just pull it manually when we get there tomorrow morning.

What phone?

I’ve tried both Pixel and Xiaomi, and since neither worked, I’m giving up and planning to do it manually.

I’m using a vivo too, and it works for me as well.

Aren’t you already in Turkey? Just a few more steps and you’ll be there.

I’ve already checked manually. As long as you’re not in mainland China or Taiwan, you can activate it.
Taiwan doesn’t work because even though I can pick up the signal from the coast of Huli, Xiamen, I still can’t register.

oppo没拉起来,ims一直未注册

1 Like

What settings do I need? Could you share an operation guide? Thanks, OP!

1 Like

咋操作

1 Like

Take a look :ac21:

1 Like

插入外卡,点到sim卡的设置里,就会出现Wi-Fi通话,打开就好了

1 Like

Is it really that simple? Please, why can’t I see this option!

Thanks for your hard work, OP. Could you please make a tutorial?

1 Like