James
May 10, 2026, 2:15am
2
If it works, I might as well get one too. I want one as well.
James
May 10, 2026, 2:16am
4
The link returns a 404 error when opened—has it already been taken down?
feijiao
(肥姣)
May 10, 2026, 2:16am
5
I think it’s really cheap—150GB for only 16 pounds.
feijiao
(肥姣)
May 10, 2026, 2:17am
6
Tap one of the options above for the monthly plan.
James
May 10, 2026, 2:17am
7
Yeah, domestic data still costs 3 RMB per GB.
James
May 10, 2026, 2:18am
8
Got it, but there’s also another strict requirement below.
feijiao
(肥姣)
May 10, 2026, 2:18am
9
It seems there’s a problem with the link. If you choose the mobile plan and then select the monthly option, it shows up.
feijiao
(肥姣)
May 10, 2026, 2:19am
10
I’ve been wondering about this too—does Wi-Fi Calling actually work? I couldn’t find any activation/share videos. The main issue is that the plan got updated but no one’s made a video about it.
Nightelf
(Nightelf)
May 10, 2026, 2:26am
11
You probably need a UK home internet connection for WiFi Calling, right?
I don’t understand, but I’ll bump the post for a red envelope
keale
(keale)
May 10, 2026, 2:30am
13
Here come the red envelopes!
feijiao
(肥姣)
May 10, 2026, 2:31am
14
Let me look into it first. I have to admit, I’m really tempted by this card
James
May 10, 2026, 2:31am
15
Let me know when it’s ready, I want this card too.
MSaZs
(koosd)
May 10, 2026, 2:31am
16
Join in and grab a red envelope
feijiao
(肥姣)
May 10, 2026, 2:40am
19
Orders can be placed within China
feijiao
(肥姣)
May 10, 2026, 2:53am
20
This is all I can see for now. Mainly because I don’t have any other UK SIM cards to set up a hotspot, they’re all from Hong Kong…