#eSIM #Freebies #UKNumber #Deals CMLink UK restocks its eSIMs (includes 20GB data)

esim #CMLink #Freebies #UK Number #Deals

:mobile_phone: CMLink UK eSIM Restock (Includes 20GB Data)

CMLink UK is offering a limited supply of free eSIMs! New users can get a UK eSIM with a UK phone number plus 20GB high-speed UK data for £0 (original price £9.00). Limited quantity, first come first served.

:hammer_and_wrench: How to Claim
:one: Download the App: iOS users search “JegoTrip” in the App Store; Android users download via the official site link or Google Play.
:two: Register & Login: Register using a UK, Japan, Thailand, or Singapore mobile number to receive the verification code.
:three: Claim Online: After logging in, place your free order directly via the event entrance on the home or “Me” page of the app.

:high_voltage: Activation Rules & Key Notes

:black_small_square: Key Note: You must register with a UK mobile number to get both the UK phone number and 20GB data. Registering with mobile numbers from the other three countries only grants 1GB China/Hong Kong travel data.
:black_small_square: Activation Location: Must activate outside Mainland China. Users in China need to set up a Wi-Fi Calling environment (using a UK home broadband IP or Ctexcel UK mobile hotspot is recommended).
:black_small_square: Validity: Vouchers valid for 1 year after claiming. After activating and connecting to the network, the 20GB data is valid for 28 days.
:black_small_square: Number Functionality: The UK phone number supports free SMS reception forever but does not support voice calls.
:black_small_square: Device Requirement: Ensure your phone supports eSIM. Each person/device is limited to one redemption.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing

No home broadband, can’t set up WiFi calling—I’ll pass.

How long does this event last?

This is really nice, I’ve saved it.

Change the category from General Discussion to SIM/eSIM

I got it, but none of the native IPs came up, so I gave up since there was no signal.

Phone not supported. Give up.

The requirements were a bit high, so I gave up.

Does it have to be a home broadband connection? Can’t set up Wi-Fi Calling with a data center native IP?

Can’t get it for free, don’t meet the criteria for a freebie :ac01:

1 Like

No UK number.

Got completely taken advantage of :ac01:

Oh man, look at these amazing deals, but without a UK phone number, I can’t get the 20GB.